Sunday, September 12, 2010

Here we go again!

Dear Friends and Family,

In less than 24 hours now, Rachelle and I will be off to Africa! Can't believe that it is here and we will soon see Fiona and Rachel! We'll arrive on Tuesday night and be in court this Friday! Thanks so much for all the prayers you've all provided and your support throughout this journey. We are confident in God's plan for us and that he is going to bring these girls home to our families. Tyler told me just yesterday how nice it will be "to actually meet Fiona in person!" We can't wait to share her with you all!

Much love to you all and please keep those prayers coming! :)

Sara

3 comments:

  1. We can't wait to meet her! I think that Paige asked me about ten times yesterday when Fiona was going to be here! We will keep praying for you that the Judge will make a swift decision for both you and Rachelle and that the girls will be home with you shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how quickly this day came. I can't wait to meet both girls in person and see them experience the craziness of our families. Make sure you take lots of pictures so i have more to put up before you get back (and specifically, i'd love a picture of ya'll at the courthouse). Have an amazing time, we love you!!

    ReplyDelete