Monday, August 9, 2010

We Have a Court Date!

Hello Everyone!

As many of you know, we now have a court date in Uganda! Both us and our friends were granted the same date. It's September 17 at 10:00 a.m., which means Rachelle and I will probably be headed out on September 14 in order to give us plenty of time to get there. Keep all those wonderful prayers coming - we really want to get these girls home!!!

Rachelle and I, along with some much needed help from Dorcus, are going to be holding a Uganda Cooking Class on Friday, August 20 at 7:00 at Martin's School of Cooking (Heritage Square in Granger). This will be a fun, interactive evening where we will be making a favorite Uganda main dish and dessert. We promise you will like it! We'll have snacks, drinks and door prizes. Cost is $30. If you are interested in coming, send me an email at sbrodzinski1@comcast.net.

Fiona is doing well and we are fortunate to be able to talk to her once in a while and we get very frequent updates from Livingstone, which helps us a lot! Tyler is playing football and been very busy practicing for that. He starts Junior High next week! Can't believe it!

Lots of love to you all!

Sara

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!!! The Ugandan dinner was delish and I can't wait for the cooking class. It seems like you just got back but I know that this trip will be even more productive. Bring our girls home!!!

    ReplyDelete