Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 25

Hello Family and Friends,


Today the girls started school and they were very excited to be doing so. They got up early and were ready on time. We got to Scovia's about 7:00 - she was going to walk with us, and she told us that the cashier would not be arriving until 8:00, so we came back home and waited. Not sure the girls understood the delay, but we sat here and waited. At 8:00 we went back and paid their school fees and then took them to their classes. They seemed to have a great day and each had some homework to complete. Fiona came home at 1:00 and then Rachael goes back from 2:00-4:30.


I called Sarah, our attorney and we have arranged to meet at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. I asked if she was working on a court date f0r us and she said she was still in her workshop today and would do that tomorrow. Maybe it is the language barrier, but things always seem a bit confusing and a day later than we thought here.


So Godfrey will pick us up at 7:00 tomorrow and we will be on our way to her office. Our goal is to sit there and wait for her to obtain a court date and to come us with a game plan for our hearing. Livingstone will be going with us as well.

I had a better internet connection today, so I have posted several more pictures on the web album.

Thanks for your continued prayers for us. Our return airline tickets are for this coming Saturday, which we will need to be changing in the next couple of days, so we really do need to get some direction from Sarah tomorrow on a court date so that we can re-book our tickets. If you could please pray for clear direction for us over these next couple of days so that we can make the decisions we need to, that would be wonderful.

We are praying that we will be able to see God's plan here for us. One thing we are sure of is that God has put us into relationship with the Lule family here, and it is one that will continue long after we leave. And, these girls are now are daughters, and we have no doubt that we will be bringing them home either soon or in the near furture.

We will update more tomorrow! Much love to you all! Miss you all dearly!

Sara and Dave

Tyler - We love you and miss you!!! XOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. Looking pretty good in those new duds, you guys! You're going to be stylin' when you arrive back in the States :-) Tell Rachelle I love the headpiece! Love the new pictures. Can't wait for you all to be home.

    Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures! I don't know that I want you to start fitting in too much! lol

    I am checking everyday for updates and share in your frustration about not getting a date scheduled yet. Thanks for telling us specifically what to pray for this week - we are on it! Miss you like crazy! Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pictures. Wishing for a court date SOON! Thinking of you!

    Melanie and Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are great and you are all looking wonderful! So nice to have faces to go with the names that we are hearing so often!
    Praying that God would go before you and clear schedules and get that court date settled.
    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are amazing and I can't wait to help you put them all together when you get home, you've got some amazing shots! I am especially jealous of the new threads, the fabrics are amazing and have such personality on their own, Scovia did a great job! I'm so glad that you can feel our prayers all the way over there, we're sending more every day and are hanging on your every work. Casi & Paige have even started asking about seeing new pictures and hearing what's going on, we can't wait to see you back home. I know we took a bunch of pictures of all of us before you left to show Fiona but I was wondering if you could post some of those in the album too, i'm working on something for you and they'd be a big help Good Luck with the new Lawyer, I think there may be something about that name Sara that can get things done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do this! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete