Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pink!

I really do love the color pink!
And, that is a good thing, because our little
Fiona's room is very much pink!
My sister-in-law Vicki has been working on
her room and has done a fabulous job -
thanks Seester! Thanks too to my
brother Josh for building the headboard! Here are some cute tree's she painted
on the wall behind her bed.


I love the Fiona letters with the
butterflies flying accross the wall.

The owl she painted in the trees is sooooo cute!

Here is a picture I found at Target that
was a great find for her room too!
It's coming together great.

Now all we need is a little girl to make it complete!

The wait continues...

3 comments:

  1. You're so very welcome!!! I am so happy that you like it and I'm sure that Fiona will too. Now, we need to make a headboard for you and finish hanging things up in Ty's room and we'll be all ready for Fiona!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks awesome. Vicki did a great job. Fiona will love her new room. I'm so excited for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! That's the same bedding and wall color Ella has. Great minds think alike!! Can't wait to see that sweet little girl in that room!!

    ReplyDelete