Happy Birthday to our sweet Fiona! For those of you that don't know, Fiona and I share the same birthday. Tomorrow (actually today in Uganda) Fiona will be turning 5! We just can't wait to bring her home and look forward to being able to celebrate our birthdays together next year!
My sister in law has been working on Fiona's room and it is turning out to be so cute, and so very pink! I should have a picture to post in the next couple of days!
We are hoping that our final letter will come this next week and that we'll be able to tell Peter we are ready! We'll keep you posted!
Sara
We can't wait to have her join us for Paige's birthday next year either! Happy Birthday Fiona!
ReplyDeleteI know I am late, but I just wanted to send a special Happy Birthday to Fiona! Next year, as Lisa said, we will celebrate w/Paige.
ReplyDelete