Sunday, December 26, 2010

Even Miracles Take a Little Time...

Dave gave me a Christmas present that had this phrase...Even Miracles Take a Little Time. He thought it was appropriate for the miracle we are waiting on!

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday with your families. We had a very nice day with our family and we are anticipating the New Year and what it is going to bring!

We thought that we would get some news this last week, but it did not come. So, we will now see what this week brings. As much as I wanted some news before Christmas, God continues to give me peace and I believe that one day soon I will be boarding a plane to bring our daughter home. Until that day comes, we will continue to wait upon the Lord.

Your ongoing prayers for us mean so much! I will post when we have news to share!

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment