Dear Family & Friends,
Sara asked that I provide an update to let you know that she and Rachelle are headed home this evening. You are well aware from Sara's updates that this was an extremely difficult decision to make, but she was very hopeful this morning that the separation from Fiona will be brief and that they will soon be traveling back to Africa to bring Fiona home once and for all. As Sara will be in route the better part of the next 24+ hours, the next update probably won't be until sometime on Friday. At that time, I'm sure Sara will fill you in on details, which I'll leave for her to share.
I will borrow the words of Pastor Jonathan in saying that we eagerly, but patiently, await a "safe landing" when Fiona is united with her new family. In the meantime, thanks to all for your prayerful dedication throughout this journey.
Love,
Fiona's Aunt Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment