So, here we are on the eve of our ruling. Wow, it is hard to believe this moment we've been waiting for is here. It's hard to put into words how I feel, but I know God is in control of this. He's been laying this path for a long time now and what a journey He has taken us on. In Africa, so much of what happens is not in your control, so we've had to learn to lean on Him and trust that He will see this through to completion. In this kind of battle, you want and need God to fight for you, because He is the only One that can make this happen. So, tomorrow I am going to do my best to sit back and let God work, knowing that He is fighting for us and our girls. I want it to be a testament to Him.
Please pray once again tonight for God to continue to work, through the judge as he gives us his ruling, and to everyone involved at the courthouse. Please also pray for peace for Rachelle and I. Last week while we were in court I could not believe how peaceful I was! :)
We have been trying to get in touch with the Embassy to schedule our Visa appointment, but after emails and phone calls, have been unable to get a response. There are a lot of families in the country right now since court has opened back up, so I know they are busy. Please pray that we will receive a response from them soon.
Today we were on the chase for signatures. Livingstone is helping us get everything together that we need for the girls passports, which requires signatures from a lot of local people. God bless him for all his hard work today! What an unbelievable guy he is!
I was finally able to upload a few pictures. There are in the Picasa web album link. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll find them.
I will leave you with a verse that has gotten me though a lot of worrisome times..."Trust in the Lord with all your heart." After my final surgery a year and a half ago, I repeated this verse to myself probably hundreds of times, not allowing myself to worry about getting sick again, but trusting that God had taken care of my problem for good. I think I will use this same verse tomorrow! :)
Lots of love to you all again. So grateful for your prayers and support. I will post as soon as I can tomorrow! Court is at 9:00 a.m.
Love,
Sara
Can't wait to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow.
Melanie
Awaiting good news in the morning!
ReplyDeleteLove to you and Fiona,
Uncle Andy & Aunt Becky