Hello Friends! I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted an entry. There is not too much to report on the adoption front. We are still waiting on a court date to be assigned to us. With the court recess beginning around July 15, we hope to hear what it will be before then. Hoping for the end of August or early September!
We have heard of a couple of families that have come home this week from Uganda with their children! We are very happy for these families and can't wait for this to be us! It is great to hear some good news.
We are definitely missing Fiona these days. Things just don't seem complete without her. We have gotten to talk to her via Skype twice since we got home. Livingstone is borrowing a computer from a friend on Sundays so that we can do this. We just love being able to hear her voice!
We have been enjoying looking at our pictures that we took and some video from our trip and I decided that I should share some with you all. These are clips of Fiona singing. She certainly did a lot of singing when we were there, so on our last day we had her sing three of her favorites for us. The first song is "Making Melodies in My Heart." The second one is a little song she made up or learned at school. It says, "This is the kitchen that the Lord has made. Let us enjoy and eat lunch in it." She literally sang this song hundreds of times while we were there I think. I have gone to bed many nights with this little jingle in my head. :) And, the third is a song they sing at school to start their day.
I will post more soon. I have some really sweet video of Rachel and Fiona singing together.
Thanks for all your continued prayers and support. We feel everyone's prayers! We will keep you posted as we have more news!
Love to you all!
Sara
(You will probably have to pause the music that normally plays on this page to hear the videos.)
What sweet video! I can't wait until you can bring Fiona home. We will continue to pray for a court date!
ReplyDeletePrecious!!
ReplyDelete