Monday, March 29, 2010

Blessed

Hello Again!

Yesterday was a great day at our open house/fundraiser for our adoption. It was a great success and we raised a lot of money for our travel expenses to Uganda! Thanks so much to everyone who came, donated items for sale, helped with food/drinks, and to Becky for being a wonderful hostess! Thanks too to everyone who has made a contribution. Once again, we feel truly blessed to have all of your love and support.

We were also blessed this weekend with a wonderful visit to Chicago with my sister and our friends Judy and Michael, Abigail and Amanda. What a fun time! The guys spent time at ESPN Zone while all us girls went to the American Girl store. Now I know what I am in for with a little girl! :)

Our friend Mark landed in Uganda just a couple of hours ago and tomorrow has a full day finding his way around, meeting with our attorney, visiting the girls and their school and much more. We are very excited to learn more soon and hopefully will have some pictures to share with you all!

Will post again soon!

Love,
Sara, Dave and Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! I was blown away to hear about this from Mom today. I am so very happy for you and Fiona. I know that she will be in good hands. What an amazing blessing. Best of luck on your trip and I hope to meet Fiona next time we come back home.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete