Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Miss Fiona

Hi Everyone! We have been able to get a couple of updates from Mark now and I wanted to share some things he had to say. He reports that Fiona is just a doll! She is very QUIET and says she is very SMALL. Yesterday when he was at the girls school he tried to get her to say her numbers or ABC's and she would say a few words, but very quietly. He gave her a teddy bear that we sent and said that was very well received and loved it instantly.

Today he took Scovia and all the kids out to dinner in the market...I think there was 8-10 people and it only cost $25.00! The kids got to have soda which was a big treat. They then went to a park where the kids could play, but instead of playing Fiona stayed on the park bench next to Mark. She sat there so long, her eyes got droopy, and ended up falling asleep on him. Too cute! He said she is definitely the baby of the house.

He said Rachel is full of smiles and hugs and has a very sweet personality. She has been showing him around and enjoying his company. She and Fiona are really close and it sounds like Rachel has become somewhat of a little mother to her. It is so great that they will still be able to live so close to each other!

We should have some more news to report tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I knew I was saving clothes for a reason....I will start going through my boxes for summer clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the updates coming!!!!! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete